Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Plum and Navy

A while back I saw someone wearing this purple shirt with a navy sweater and I really liked the way it looked. I did a look back then with a more purple/pink and navy and it turned out pretty well. In one of the games on Majyk this week we were supposed to copy a very plum look and this is what I settled on. It is not as plum as I imagined it would be but I still like how it turned out. I really like the combination of Buxom Veinna and Plumtini gloss. I also have to say that French Navy is one of my top five favorite liners.


EYES:
PTFE, wr/cr,
Puzzle under brow,
Magical in crease,
High Shine Moonshine lash to crease,
French Navy wet lined on top,
Tarte mascara.


CHEEKS: Heaven blush
LIPS: Vienna buxom lipstick with Plumtini gloss over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment