Sunday, November 28, 2010

Buxom Samantha's Smoky Eye Video

I did a look with the "Samantha's Smokey Eye" kit a while back but haven't played much with it until now. The new product in the kit is the Buxom eye shadow stick. I find it a bit hard to work with but I like the overall effect. Smokin' Pistol is a very dark black. By itself it is very very dramatic but you can easily soften the look by putting a shadow over it. I find it hard to get a really even layer of colour over my entire lid by blending, so I like to add another colour over it to even it out and soften the edges.

In the first look I used a purple shadow over Smokin' pistol and in the video I used Tinsel (blue).



EYES:

PTFE, wr/cr,
Snowflake under brow,
Buxom Smokin' Pistol lash to crease,
Snowmandance Amythest over smokin' pistol,
Buxom mascara.


CHEEKS: Chica Blush
LIPS: Sugared Strawberry gloss.



The Video Look:



EYES:
PTFE, wr/cr,
Clarity under brow,
Buxom Smokin' Pistol in a thick line and smudged out lash to crease,
Tinsel in crease and over smokin pistol
Buxom mascara.


CHEEKS: TTYL blush
LIPS: Samantha Buxom




No comments:

Post a Comment