Monday, November 15, 2010

Buxom Stay There Saint Bernard and Shih Tzu and an old dog

Before there were the Buxom Stay There pups Bare Escentuals did a kit with eye shadows named after dogs. It had Kiko (Leslie's dog), Dakota and two others that I can't remember. So I thought it would be fun to mix one of the old dogs with the new pups.

I used the crese brush from a set of Eco Tools brushes I just got. I also used the smudge brush to apply Energy in the outer corner. I like them so far but I'll have to use them for a while longer to really get a sense of how well they work.





EYES:

PTFE, wr/cr,
Gold Mineral Veil under brow,
Buxom Stay There in Saint Bernard lash to crease on outer 1/2,
Buxom Stay There in Shih Tzu lash to crease on inner 1/2,
Dakota in crease,
Energy blended into the outer corner and wet lined on top,
Flawless definition mascara with Flawless volumizing over it.


CHEEKS:Glee Radiance
LIPS: Glee Radiance with Kir Royal gloss over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment