Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bare Escentuals Mini Brush Collection

As far as I know this is Bare Escentuals first all synthetic brush collection. This set contains a brush roll with four pockets, a synthetic flawless face brush, a synthetic blush brush, a synthetic eye shadow brush and a synthetic smudge/liner brush. This set is ment to be a travel set and is therefore quite small. The brushes fit nicely into the roll and would be perfect to put into your purse or small makeup bag. The heads of the brushes are almost normal size. The flawless face brush and the blush brush seem smaller to me than the natural hair full size counter parts. The brushes are very very soft. I used the blush brush as an all over eye shadow brush and it worked well for that, although I think it would work just as well for blush or highlighter. I used the flawless face brush for blush and love the results. The eye shadow brush was great for a general application and for doing the crease. It is not as precise as the tapered crease brush in the crease but it does a good job. Since the brushes are so soft they do not irritate, scratch or in anyway hurt your eye lids. These would be great brushes for someone with sensitive skin. The liner/smudge brush has a nice point on it that makes it good for smudging or softening pencil liner, lining the lower lash line or applying liner dry. I haven't tried to wet line with it yet but I will give an update when I do.

                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment