Monday, December 13, 2010

OPI for Sephora minis: A little bit Dangerous, Sample Sale, Teal We Meet Again

I don't do my nails that often but I got a set of mini nail polishes from sephora and had to give them a try. The bottles are very small which means the brushes are pretty small too. The small brush was perfect for doing my toes but a little hard to work with for my nails.

I was hoping A Little Bit Dangerous would be a bit brighter purple. Smaple sale is awesome! It has a kind of candy cane shine to it and it is definitly bright and festive.

Update: I'm adding pictures of Teal we meet again. It is a true teal. It looks blue in some lights and green in others. When I first put it on I thought it looked like alien guts but I think it's growing on me. I added some silver flowers with a sharpie and I like the way that looks.





Teal we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment