Thursday, December 23, 2010

If your favorite colour is blue...

and your second favorite colour is green, you might like this look. I love MAC's Landscape green and usually wear it with bright colours but I wanted to try it mixed with some deep blues. I think the overall effect has a kind of dream-y hazy-ness that I like. Using the relatively matte shades with one irridescient blue is what creates the haze, I think. I like it.

I also decided to wear Sample Sale on my nails today--I love it! It is very festive. Just FYI I updated the nail polish post with pics of Teal We Meet again if anyone is interested.






EYES:
PTFE, wr/cr,
Crown lash into crease on outer 1/2ish,
MAC Landscape green in middle of lid,
TSS Rules of Revrence lash to crease on inner 1/4 ish and blended up under the brow,
MAC Dark Blue Green dry along upper and lower lash line,
Tarte 4-in-1 mascara.


CHEEKS: Pink Tourmaline blush
LIPS: With A Twist gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment