Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Party Look with Video

So today I did a video with black lab and extreme silver. I used the same method with the teal, green and gold looks I did last week.

I made a swatch of Black Lab and put a bunch of different colours over it. Hopefully that will give you some more ideas for holiday looks.

I used the Sephora glitter paddle with the extreme silver and I have to say that I am pleased with how it worked. The silver ended up looking really good and I was able to distribute it evenly over my lid. I did however have some fall out but not nearly as much as with a regular brush.

Swatches:
I think 1990's, King and Congo would look really great.



EYES:

PTFE, wr/cr,
Garland under brow,
Buxom Stay There in black lab lash blended into crease and winged out,
Extreme Silver lash to crease,
Tarte inner rim liner top and bottom,
Tarte Lights, Camera lashes mascara.


CHEEKS: Irresistable blush, Gold MV
LIPS: Tarte Charmed lip crayon.


VIDEO:



I also did a video where I talk about my favorite holiday kits from Bare Escentuals:

No comments:

Post a Comment