Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Lucky Penny and a Candy Cane

I decided to use Lucky penny on its own so you could get a real sense of what it looks like blended out. It is very smoky so I added some High shine glisten to bring back the sparkle.

The second look was inspired by a game--the idea was to do a Christmas candy look. Of course I thought of candy canes. It's more pink than red but I think it has the spirit of candy. I added some purple to tone it down a little because I had to meet with students yesterday.


EYES:
PTFE, wr/cr,
Dandelion lash to brow,
Lucky penny lash into and above crease on outer 2/3,
High Shine Glisten lash to crease on inner 1/2ish,
B&B Intense Black liner,
Falsies Black Drama mascara.

CHEEKS: Pink Tourmaline
LIPS: Rose Crepe lipstick
 
 


EYES:

PTFE, wr/cr,
Snowflake lash to brow,
Snowmandance red in crease and outer corner,
Snowflake over SD red to blend,
B&B in Slate along upper lash line,
Tarte mascara.

CHEEKS: Heaven
LIPS: With a twist lipgloss


No comments:

Post a Comment