Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cocker Spaniel and Smoke

I've only worn Buxom Stay There in Cocker Spaniel once before this and when I did I thought it looked weird. I'm glad I tried it again. In this look I used it all over in a thin layer and it actually looked very nice. I think last time I wore it I put on too thick a layer and that is what made it look weird.

I also just got smoke so this is my first time wearing it. It is a matte taupe/grey. It looks a little more brown than grey when you blend it out. It is a good colour for creating shadow.

EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Buxom Stay There Cocker Spaniel lash to brow,
Smoke lash into crease outer 2/3ish,
High Shine Vapor along lash line 1/2 way and in outer corner,
Cupcake lash to crese very lightly on inner 1/3ish,
Big and Bright liner in Indigo,
Rimmel Mascara.


CHEEKS: Miracle blush
LIPS: Bombay Buxom

No comments:

Post a Comment