Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buxom Newness: 5" Stilettos, Cocker Spaniel, Sheepdog, and Sydney

I got all kinds of new new stuff this week. I decided to get some a few of the new Buxom items released this month. I love the Stay There shadows so I got two of the new colours--Sheepdog and Cocker Spaniel--there are two others Collie and Husky. I think I will get Husky at some point.
I think some people will be pleased to see the names of the Buxom lipstick and smoky eye stick at the bottom in good size print.

Cocker Spaniel is interesting. It has a pink base with iridescent pink sparkle. If you put it on heavily it shows up as a light pink. If you do a light layer it, and you have a skin tone like mine, it is almost invisible. I had to really pack it on to get a good swatch.



Sheepdog is beautiful! It is white with sparkle but it doesn't seem to be coloured sparkle. When I swatched it it went on opaque so I don't think I'll have any trouble getting it to show up (I haven't worn it yet so I can't say for sure). I'll update this once I've used it a bit.

5" stilettos is the purple buxom eye shadow stick. This is very dark on the skin and does not look really purple unless you are in good lighting. The swatch is with a flash so you can see the purple in it. I think smudged out it would make a nice smoky eye. I think this stick is creamer than Smokin' Pistol.


Sydney Buxom lipstick is a flesh-y pink. When I put this on alone it looks just like my regular lips only maybe a 1/2 shade darker. This will be invisible on some people. I think I will use this under gloss or when I need a really natural lip and don't want to use a pale pink.


I decided to use cocker spaniel and 5" stiletto and I couldn't resist using Wowza and Chuckle again. (I used wowza very lightly in the crease and it looks pink)

Sydney Alone

Sydney with Icing gloss over it


EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Buxom Stay There in Cocker Spaniel lash to brow,
Woza lightly in crease,
Buxom 5' Stilettos stick along upper and lower lash line,
Rimmel mascara.

CHEEKS: Chuckle blush
LIPS: Sydney Buxom lipstick with Icing gloss over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment