Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Sweet Smile Charity Colour


Sweet Smile is the new charity colour from Bare Escentuals. It will be out in March. I ordered it during the preview a few weeks ago.

Sweet smile is a light to mid-tone slightly purple gray with a slight sheen and bright purple sparkles. On my skin tone it is very light, almost nude. It is much lighter than I thought it would be. I think on some skin tones you could use this as an all over colour. It has a slightly dark base so you might be able to use it in the crease with a very pale pink or white for a pin up kind of look. I love the puple sparkles.

It was sort of difficult to get a good swatch because it is close to my skin tone. I swatched it next to champagne because people were comparing the two. I like sweet smile much better than champagne.









EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Chic Nude under brow,
Sweet Smile foiled lash to crease,
Magnifique in crease and outer 1/3ish and along lower lash line,
Caviar wet lined on top,
Rimmel mascara.


CHEEKS: vivacious blush
LIPS: Aveda Foxglove lip liner with Energy Drink gloss over it


2 comments: