Monday, February 7, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Naturally Luminous

This collection was on QVC during the last show but it will be in boutiques next month. Bare Escentuals made a video for this kit.





I'm really glad I got this kit. The colours are pretty and unlike anything I have. The light green will look white on some skin tones, but when you see it in the swatches I hope you will see that it is not really like the other very pale greens I have.

The brown is a nice rich brown with a bronze-y sheen. Neither colours are sparkly but they both have a luminous sheen. I am not a big fan of browns but I think I will actually wear restore.

The blush is bright pink. It kind of looks like Fruit Cocktail in the pot. It is a really soft pink.
The lipgloss is a sheer pink. It looks very pigmented in the tube and so I was surprised by how sheer it is. I think it would look best over a lipliner or a buxom lipstick like Las vegas or London.





EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Refresh lash to brow,
Restore in crease and outer 1/2ish,
B&B in Charbronze lined on top,
Rimmel Mascara.

CHEEKS: Miracle Blush
LIPS: Fruit Smoothie gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment