Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bare Escentuals San Francisco Collection

I didn't get the San Francisco collection when it came out becuse I already had the blush and there were other kits I wanted more. However, recently I was able to get just the eye shadows and I couldn't pass them up. I like them both. North beach is pink-ish, I don't really have anything like it as you will see in the swatches. Cable Car is really pretty it is has a wine tone to it that I like (but it also has a bronzy undertone like sex kitten). It is not as purple as Here Kitty.
The other items in this kit are Golden Gate blush (which I'm wearing) and Sourdough lipgloss (I don't have that one).




This doesn't look great in pictures but in person it was pretty.




EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
North beach lightly lash to brow,
Cable Car in crease and outer 1/2 lash to crease,
North Beach more heavily lash to crease on inner 1/2ish,
Cable car wet lined on top then Onyx in a thing line on top too,
Rimmel mascara.


CHEEKS: Golden gate Blush
LIPS: Cupcake gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment