Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Kisses

Sometimes nature does you a kindness. Tuesday as I left work I stepped out into a light snow. The snow was delicate and floated on the air like feathers. As I walked through it, tiny snowflakes touched my face and it felt like a thousand little kisses. The snow stuck in my hair and swirled around me. It is moments like this that I feel wedded to the beauty of nature.  




EYES:

Primetime for eyes,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radaince all over,
Snowflake lash to brow,
KVD Sixshooter in crease and outer 1/3ish,
Snowflake again lash to crease,
KVD Lucifer wet lined on top,
NYX Jade glitterliner over Lucifer,
Falsie Black Drama mascara.


CHEEKS: LORAC Pink Paradise cheek stamp
LIPS: Vienna Buxom lipstick with Poof in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment