Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dark Chocolate and Mint Cookies


Again with the food theme. I made cookies on Sunday and they were the inspiration for this look. 
I also have to say that I love energy drink. I think it is my favorite new gloss from all the holiday stuff (It was in the Bright Now kit from Sephora). It has just a little bit of colour and it makes your lips look kind of juicy and glossy in a nice way. I think it looks kind of natural and sexy at the same time.



EYES:

Primetime for eyes,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radaince all over,
Mint lash to brow and more heavily lash to crease,
Dark Chocolate in crease and outer corner,
TSS Dazzle Dance lightly lash to crease,
Deep Amythest wet lined on top,
Flawless definition mascara with Buxom mascara over it.


CHEEKS: Azalea blush
LIPS: Energy Drink Gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment