Monday, January 31, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Big Smile

During the most recent sale the Get Happy kit was on sale for $14.50 and even though I now have 3 glee radiances, I just couldn't pass it up. I'm very glad I got the kit. Big Smile is a really pretty pink. When I saw it in the jar it remined me of Cherish but once I compared them side by side they are not that similar. Big Smile is a purple leaning pink and I think that is why I thought it looked like Cherish.




Some girls on BEA were talking about using just the brightening primer with the Gold Mineral veil over it instead of foundation so I decided to give it a try. I just have on the brightening primer, concealer and the GMV. I think it looks okay but I like my skin looks better with foundation.



EYES:

Primetime for eyes,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radaince all over,
Big Smile lash to brow,
Queen Marie in crease and outer 1/3ish,
Angel in middle of crease and lid,
Big smile lash to crease over angel,
Legit wet lined on top.
Rimmel mascara.

CHEEKS: Glee Radiance
LIPS: Rose lipstick and lip liner

No comments:

Post a Comment