Sunday, January 16, 2011

Plum Smoky Eye

This was my look for a very casual dinner party. I get a little nervous when I have to interact with other humans and I wasn't in the best mood. When I'm grumpy a smoky eye seems to fit my mood best, but I used purple because I thought it would make me feel better and it did. It was probably too dramatic for the party but I don't care. The party ended up being a good time so it all worked out. 

As it turns out Schnauzer and In A Jam are very similar. The liner wasn't quite as bright in real life but I think if I do this look again I'll just use balck liner.



EYES:

Primetime for eyes,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radaince all over,
Hyacinth under brow and on inner 2/4ish lash to crese over Schnauzer,
Buxom Stay There Schnauzer lash into crease,
In A Jam in crease and outer corner,
Eclipse lash to crease outer 1/3ish,
UD 24/7 liner in Ransom along upper and lower lash line smudged out with Eclipse,
Falsies mascara.


CHEEKS: Pink Tourmaline blush
LIPS: Vienna Buxom with NYX Pink Nude over it in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment