Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inspired by Flashy Fuchisa

Yesterday I painted my nails Flashy Fuchisa (and I painted my toes to match this morning) and it got me thinking about bright pinks with purple iridescence. You probably can't really see the purple iridescence in flashy fuchisa but it is there in real life. The first colour that came to mind was MAC Pink Pearl. I have been seeing a lot of clothes that combine bright pink with navy or a dark purple so I thought I would try something like that.

If you wanted to do this look with all Bare Escentuals you could use 1960s or BFF as the highlight, Twilight in place of One special star, Wildflower in place of Pink Pearl, and Rock Star in place of the liner.




EYES:
Primetime for eyes,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radaince all over,
The She Space (TSS) That's Love baby under brow,
TSS One Special Star in and above crease on outer 1/2ish,
MAC Pink pearl lash to crease,
TSS The maestro wet lined on top,
Flasies Black Drama mascara.


CHEEKS: Pink Ribbon
LIPS: Tarte lipstain in Charmed with Birthday Cake gloss over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment