Friday, October 1, 2010

More High Shine Looks

I dedicated this week to doing a look with each of the new high shine colours. I really like all of them. If you want to get some to do day time looks I think the most neutral is Glisten, but Patina and Moonshine are also very wearable. Electric and Frost are better for more dramatic looks, but I think it would be easy to do a day time look with these as well. You could layer a darker colour over Frost so that the silver just peeks through and you could just use Electric in the crease or as a liner. Since I had so many pictures to post I thought it would be easier to make a slide show of all the looks.

I also made a video for the look with Moonshine.

Bare Escentuals High Shine Eye Color Slide Show:


Bare Escentuals High Shine Moonshine Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment