Monday, October 4, 2010

BE Cares Enlightened, Starlight and a layered look with HS Frost

In addition to getting all the High Shine colours during the preview I also got the new BE Cares charity colour Enlightened. Enlightened is a very pretty sparkly gold (it looks almost like a much much lighter version of Meow--and not glittery). I really like that BE supports a cause every few months and all the colours they have created are beautiful. I should do a post with all the charity colours sometime.

I also got Starlight which is a newer colour. It is a beautiful very sparkly peachy pink.

I have this theory that HS Frost makes a nice bottom layer with darker colours over top. So I did a look to test this theory and I think that it works. Frost can be transformed by putting a darker colour over it. I tried it with a few glimpses and matte shades on my hand and it didn't seem to work as well as with the glimmers I tried (I tried it with purrfect and catwoman--I will defintily be doing a look with Frost and catwoman--it looked awesome!).

Enlightened

EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Enlightened dry lash to brow,
Wicked in crease and outer 1/2ish,
Enlightened lightly foiled lash to crease on inner 1/2ish,
Lush Topaz wet lined on top,
Tarte mascara.

CHEEKS: Golden Gate
LIPS: Jelly Roll


Starlight


EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
LORAC Beige under brow,
Trinity dry in crease then foiled lash to crease on outer 1/2,
Starlight foiled lash to crease on inner 1/2,
Sugar Plum wet lined on top,
Flawless mascara.

CHEEKS: Precious Pearl blush
LIPS: Rose Quick Stick.



Aquamarine and HS Frost


EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Believe under brow,
Aquamarine in crease,
Frost lash into crease,
Aquamarine over frost,
KVD Daggers in outer corner and dry along lash line,
Tarte Mascara.

CHEEKS: Optimist
LIPS: Sugared Strawberry




No comments:

Post a Comment