Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kate's Okay: What Colour Is It?

Kate's oaky is a TSS colour that I got in one of my recent orders. In the jar it looks like a midtone slate green/blue with gold and other colour sparkles. I decided to wear it and omg it looks really different on!! I like it alot but it is not what I was expecting. Dry it makes a great lid colour. It was a little too light dry for my look today so I foiled it on the lid.

What colour do you think Kate's Okay is?







EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Whimsy lash to brow,
TSS Kates's okay dry in crease and foiled lash to crease,
Fearless wet lined on top,
Mascara.
CHEEKS: Giddy Pink
LIPS: Birthday Cake


3 comments:

  1. I've always thought greens and blues look so awesome on you... and this is like the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! It really is the best of both worlds. I would look at it a different times during the day and think that's green and then look at it again and see it as blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous. I think this color looks like a silvery blue with a slight hint of green.

    ReplyDelete