Friday, March 19, 2010

How about a Kiss?

I have ordered a lot of TSS colours lately and I am trying to use them at least once before I put them into their colour catagory in my tool chest. I will probably be doing TSS looks at least a few times a week!

The most recent arrivals were from the Kiss of This and a Kiss of That collection. I think faith without words is from one of the astrology collections, but I'm not sure where one special star is from. I really love One Special Star. At frist I thought it was going to be really similar to BE Amythest but once I wet lined with it I could see some baby blue sparkles. It is really pretty!

I also just got my stuff from the BE preview. I only got the natural lip gloss set cherish and girlfriend kathleen. As it turns out I already had all of the lip glosses in the set except Birthday Cake. I am wearing Birthday Cake but I wanted to show you what it looks like in the tube--it's really pretty!!








EYES:

TFSI, wr/cr,
TSS Kiss of That under brow,
TSS Faith without words lash to crease,
One Special Star in outer 1/4 and wet lined on top, dry on the bottom,
mascara.
CHEEKS: BE Pink Tourmaline blush
LIPS: BE Birthday Cake lip gloss



No comments:

Post a Comment