Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I, of course, wanted to use green today. Lots of people are doing chartruse and emerald green looks--a combination which I love! So I decided to dosomething different and use green and a silvery blue-ish colour. This was also a great opportunity to use my NYX glitter liner. If you are in the market for a glitter liner the NYX liners (the ones with the tassels on the cap) are great. They go on really easily and I bet you could dab it on your lashes for some extra sparkle if you wanted to. They come in a bunch of colours and you can get them at Ulta.








EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI), 50/50 mix of well rested and clear radiance (wr/cr),
TSS Pearl world dry under brow and on inner corner top and bottom,
TSS Mistletoe Morning foild lash to crease on outer 3/4 and lightly belnded dry in the crease,
TSS Pearl world heavily lash to crease on inner 1/3ish,
TSS Mistletoe Morning along lower lash line,
BE Black Emerald wet lined on top and on outer 1/3 of lower lash line,
NYX Jade glitter liner over Black Emerald,
Stelitto Mascara with the curvy brush.

CHEEKS: BE Fruit Cocktail Blush
LIPS: Smashbox Radiant lip gloss


2 comments:

  1. oooh, I love it!!! The glitter liner really completes the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The glitter liner is fab!

    ReplyDelete