Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful in Pearls #2: Exotic Pearls

This is the second installment of the Beautiful In Pearls Auto-Delivery from QVC. I have most of the brushes already except the fast and flawless brush--can't wait to try that one. I am not very good with eye liner pencils and I really find that I don't use them that much. So I used Sugar Plum as the liner for this look instead of the Big and Bright Plum liner. Even though this kit has an old eye shadow in it I really like all the colours. The new version of Black pearl seems to have a darker base and a plum sheen, while the original Black Pearl is lighter and has a frosty purple sheen. I am posting swatches of the two Black Pearls as well as a few comparison swatches with Exotic Pearl.











EYES: TFSI, wr/cr,
Exotic Pearl dry under brow,
PI Black Pearl dry in crease,
PI Black pearl foiled lash to crease on outer 1/2,
Exotic Pearl foiled lash to crease on inner 1/2,
Sugar Plum wet lined on top,
Flawless Mascara.

CHEEKS: Pearl Blossom
LIPS: 7 Layer Cake




1 comment:

  1. That is really pretty! Now I'm wishing I had purchsed the kit...

    ReplyDelete