Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bare Escentuals Face Fashion: Fab Fresh, Two Ways

I recently got the new Face Fashion kit. I mostly got it for the blush and lip gloss. The colours in this kit are silimar to other BE colours I have so I wouldn't say this is a must have.
Here are my subs for this kit:
Lilac Vibe = Jolie, Hugs, Embrace
Blushing Bronze = Long Island Iced Tea, Bali, Tan lines
Wild Jungle (This is the one colour I don't think there is a good match for in my BE collection--so the suggestions are not exact) = Grass, Lush Topaz, Mermaid (with some grey added in)

Azalea blush is a darker version of Cheerful (both are pretty and Azalea has some sparkle in it)

Version 1
EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Lilac Vibe lash to brow,
Blushing bronze lash to crease and blended in the crease on the outer 3/4,
Wild Jungle lash to crease in outer 1/4 and wet lined on top,
mascara.

CHEEKS: Azalea Blush
LIPS: Straberry Shortcake gloss












Version 2
I like this kit much better this way. I think I would skip the blushing bronze on the lower lash line next time.

EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Lilac Vibe lash to brow dry then foiled lash to crease,
Wild Jungle lash and into crease on outer 1/3ish,
Wild Jungle wet lined on top,
mascara.

CHEEKS: Azalea
LIPS: Aveda Foxglove Lip liner with Strawberry Shortcake over it.









No comments:

Post a Comment