Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Uninspired

Every once in a while I feel completely uninspired. That has been the case for the last two days. I try to think of good colour combinations but nothing seems right. So what I did today was to make my look around a colour that I haven't used in ages (gold dipped).

So this is what you get when nothing is coming to me.




EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
TSS Marshmellow Mist under brow,
Gold Dipped foiled lash to crease,
Cable Car in crease,
Congac Diamond in outer corner,
Big and Bright in Charbronze top and bottom,
BE Flawless Definition mascara with Buxom mascara over it.


CHEEKS: RSVP as contour, Flourish blush
LIPS: With A Twist gloss





EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Petunia lash to brow,
Oasis lash to crease on outer 3/4,
High Shine Patina in crease and outer corner,
Falsies black drama mascara.


CHEEKS: Boost blush
LIPS: Rose lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment