Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm back from a little vacation

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was in Louisana visiting my mom for spring break. Sometimes when I'm there I have time to post but I was really busy this time. It is always lots of fun to hang out with my mom and see old friends. I was there around Mardi Gras so things were a bit crazy.

Here is my Mardi Gras look:
I used BE rock Crystal under the brow, MAC Golden Lemon lash to crease, MAC Landscape Green in the crease, MAC Grape in the outer corner and wet lined on top. I don't remember what blush and lippie I was wearing. The lighting in my moms house is really different than mine so the pictures are a bit washed out.







My look for today was a super fast look. I got up late and had to go grocery shopping so I needed to get ready quickly. I think I might do quick looks as a theme for the first few days of next week (I have some newness on the way so I'm sure I'll want to play with that when I get it).



EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Cultured Pearl lash to brow,
High Shine Moonshine lash into crease,
Fog in and above crease,
Buxom 5" Stelettos lined on top,
Tarte mascara.


CHEEKS: Chuckle, Tarantino Pearl Primer
LIPS: Amsterdam Buxom lipstick


1 comment: