Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Midnight

It's been a while since I've used voodoo and I forgot how dark it is. In doing this look I have to say that I love the Big and Bright liner in Midnight. Next to the intense black B&B I think Midnight might be my favorite. I love the way the B&B liners make my eyes look I think they do make your eyes look whiter and my mascara looks darker or something. I am really warming up to them. I still can't draw a  thin strait line with them and I often need to use a brush to get all the way to my lash line but I think the effect is worth it.




EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Eye Bright under brow and inner corner,
Voodoo lash to crease,
Buxom Stay There in Pug lash into and above crease on outer 1/2ish,
Neptune lash to crease over Voodoo and pug on inner 2/3ish,
Big and Bright liner in Midnight top and bottom,
Flawless definition mascara.


CHEEKS: Compassion blush
LIPS: Brooklyn Buxom lipstick with Smashbox Smile brightening gloss over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment