Monday, June 28, 2010

Bare Escentuals Insisde Scoop and a Pink look


I got the Bare Escentuals Inside Scoop kit from Sephora last week. It has a new eyeshadow High Shine Gold Medal and a new big and bright eye liner in Cork. High Shine Gold Medal is a very pretty light gold and Cork is an olive brown (I didn't actually swatch it so I'm just going by what it looks like). The kit also has a brush, a mini tube of Primetime for Eyes and the NEW volumizing Flawless mascara. The mascara is nice but I'm not sure it's that different than the regular flawless mascara. The mascara brush is a regular bristle brush (not the plastic kind). The formula seems only slightly thicker than the regular flawless definition. I really like the regular flawless definition mascara so of course I don't have anything bad to say about the new version--except that it doesn't seem more volumizing and I like the plastic brush better.
But since we are on the subject of mascara I started using my Buxom mascara again and I really really like it. I think it actullly curls my lashes a bit! I remember liking it when I first got it but obviously I forgot about it and stopped using it. So I wonder if I try the volumizing mascara again later I will have a different opinion. I like the Buxom mascara so much this time around that I added it to my Sephora (Fall) friends and family sale wish list (I know it's a little crazy to be making a list this early in the year but you guys probably do the same ;)





EYES:
TFSI,wr/cr,
Rock Crystal under brow,
HS Gold medal lash to crease,
Treasure Island wet lined on top,
Volumizing Flawless mascara.




CHEEKS: Ruby Radiance
LIPS: Ginger Buxom







EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Cherish lash to brow,
Beautiful Lisa in crease,
Opera wet lined on top,
Buxom Mascara.

CHEEKS: First Class blush
LIPS: Blush Quick Stick


No comments:

Post a Comment