Friday, July 9, 2010

A few looks from this week

Sorry I haven't posted new looks in a while. I got way behind and I haven't been feeling all that inspired this week. I am going to try to select the best from the last two weeks.

I ordered 3 of the new lipsticks and the new fruit cocktail gloss during the BE sale. I like all four colours but my favorites are Rock Candy and the fruit cocktail gloss. I am wearing some of the lipsticks in these looks.

The first look is a quintessential summer look it seems to pop up everywhere as soon as it gets warm.


EYES:
TFSI,wr/cr,
Butterfly under brow,
Congac Diamond in and above crease and outer 1/4ish,
Brass Roots lash to crease,
Retro wet lined on top,
Stiletto curves mascara.


CHEEKS: Papaya with a little Mary Louminizer.
LIPS: Apricot Quick Stick


I bought the Ready to Wear set during the BE sale and I'm not sure why. I don't usually wear these sorts of colours but I think it creates a professional look.



EYES:
TFSI,wr/cr,
SF Linen all over,
SF Tweed lash into and above crease,
SF Velour in crease and wet lined on top,
mascara.

CHEEKS: Posh blush
LIPS: Rock Candy



This look is really simple to do. I love layering sparkly colours over matte colours because it looks fancy but it only takes a few minutes. The High Shine colours are perfect candidates for this technique.

 


EYES:

TFSI, wr/cr,
Pacific lash into and above crease,
HS Gold Medal lash to crease over pacific,
KVD Lucifer liner,
Volumizing Flawless.

CHEEKS: Precious Pearl
LIPS: Gelato

No comments:

Post a Comment