Saturday, April 16, 2011

In the mood for Mint

I wanted to wear mint today so I kind of built this look around that colour. I was going to wear grey in the crease but then I saw beach goddess and decided to go with that instead.

I used a synthetic blush brush to apply the Tarte cheek blush. This is one of those cream sticks. When I used this the first time I applied it with my fingers and it felt really thick and heavy and I couldn't get an even application. I was able to get a more even application with the brush and it feels better on but I really had to blend it out and I think I might have lost some of my foundation. But I like it better this way.




EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
High Shine Charisma under brow and lash to crease on inner 1/2,
Mint lash to crease,
Beach Goddess dry in crease and then foiled lash to crease on outer 1/3ish,
For real wet lined on top, dry on bottom,
Tarte Mascara.


CHEEKS: Tarte the perfect rose applied with the Keling synthetic blush brush.
LIPS: Aveda Sassafras

Sorry it's a little blurry

No comments:

Post a Comment