Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bare Escentuals Face Fashion: Urban Vibe

I love the little Face Fashion sets from bare escentuals and Urban Vibe fits in with the rest. This is a well coordinated set that creates a playful but sophisticated look. When I opened the box I thought Plumtini was very similar to Birthday Cake so I put them next to each other and they are quite different. Plumtini is darker and has more of a plum tone, but it does have the same iridescent sparkle that Birthday Cake has (which I love). Haute Pink is similar to Hot Shot but it is darker and has more of a purple base (hot shot is pinker). I think Smoky violet is similar to Queen Marie or black pearl but smoky violet is matte while the others are not. I really like Light Show and I think it will foil well. I'm not good with the liner pencils so I subed the teal liner for a mix of dare and caviar.


EYES:
KVD Primer,
Light Show lash to brow,
Smoky Violet in crease and outer 1/2ish,
Light show lash to crease on inner 1/2 blended into Smoky Violet,
Dare mixed with Caviar applied with a damp brush on upper lash line,
Flawless mascara.

CHEEKS: Haute Pink
LIPS: Plumtini

No comments:

Post a Comment