Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bare Escentuals: Big Bright & Bold Collection

Bare escentuals put out a new little collection with some great colours about a week ago: Big Bright & Bold. The colours are limelight, a light green with a beautiful sheen and Vivid a bright purple!! I love them both. There is also a Big and Bright liner pencil in Indigo in this kit but I haven't used it. It also comes with the small tapered shadow brush. Overall it is a really great collection and it was about $24 with tax and shipping from QVC. I think this kit will be in boutiques and probably other places because it came in a box:
When new kits come out people inevitably start comparing the new colours to the old colours. I think both colours are unlike anything I have already. I decided to do a bunch of swatches so you can get a feel for how these colours compare with others you might already have. I have pictures in the jar and swatched. All swatches are dry.

Vivid
Vivid is in the center of the picture.


Flash


Sunlight

No Flash



Limelight


Flash


Sunlight





EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
LimeLight dry under brow,
Limelight foiled lash to crease,
Vivid in crease,
Berry Flambe in outer 1/4,
Berry Flambe wet lined on top dry line don the bottom 1/2 way,
mascara.

CHEEKS: Posh blush
LIPS: Bavarian creme


5 comments:

  1. Awesome swatches!!!! Don't you just love this kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty look,Becky! Thanks for the swatch comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this kit Heather! These colours were made for me. I can't wait to do more looks with them I've already got ideas :)

    For some reason your comment and starlight's comment are not showing up--I have no idea what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing happened with comments on my blog a while ago, I see our comments now, must be a glitch or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it must have been a glitch. I refreshed the page and loged out and then loged in but the comments wouldn't show up. The I reliped and there they were.

    ReplyDelete