Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Leslie is coming to Omaha! Plus two looks

Leslie is coming to Omaha today!! She will be at the boutique from 6-8pm. I am going to see her. Hoepfully I will get to talk to her and get a picture with her. I hope there will be people there but I don't want it to be too croweded so I can talk to her. I am so excited that I will finally get to meet her!!!!

I am wearing the blue look today becuase Leslie commented on a blue look I did that I posted on Facebook. I doubt she will recognize me but I love blue and was happy to finally make a decision about what to wear. I will report back with all the details tomorrow.




EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Turn on under brow,
Buxom Stay There Saint Bernard lash into and above crease,
Loli lash to crease on center of lid,
Denim in outer corner,
Sundress lash to crease on inner 1/2ish,
Crown in crease and along lower lash line,
Big and Bright in Intense black upper and lower lash line,
FD Curl and Lengthen mascara.


CHEEKS: Pink Petal
LIPS: Las Vegas Buxom

 
 


EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Sweet Smile Under brow,
Buxom Stay There Schnauzer lash into and above crease,
Sincerely Renee lash to crease on inner 2/3ish,
Alive in crease and outer corner,
Round the Clock liner in Midnight,
mascara.


CHEEKS: Luxury Blush
LIPS: Sherbert lipstick with Pretty Amazing Gloss in Flair over it.


2 comments:

  1. You know that I'm partial to purples...
    but that blue green look is just breathtaking!
    I'm so excited (and JEALOUS) that you get to see/meet Leslie!
    I hope you get some pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete