Monday, September 5, 2011

Bare Escentuals Primer Shadows: Racing Green and Gunmetal

Until I got the Buxom Stay There shadows I was not really a fan of cream shadows. Bare Escentuals recently released coloured versions of their eye shadow primer Prime Time For Eyes. They are basically cream shadows with built in primer. I really like the regular prime time for eyes but I wasn’t sure if I would really use these so I held off on getting them for a little while. I bought the two colours that I thought I would use so I got Racing Green and Gunmetal.

Racing green is a mid-tone emerald green. Gunmetal is a gray with some silver sparkle. I like them both. I applied Gunmetal with my finger and it went on smoothly but it was hard to control when I tried to put it in my crease. I applied Racing Green with a brush and liked that application better. These do set pretty quickly so you need to move fast if you want to blend them out. Overall I like them and will probably get the purple one at some point. But if I had to choose between these and the Buxom Stay there shadows I’d pick the buxom shadows.





EYES:Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Steam under brow,
PTFE Gunmetal lash to crease,
Rock Star in crease and dry along upper lash line,
Mascara.






EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Sydney Under brow,
PTFE Racing Green lash to crease,
Glamourista in crease,
Energy wet lined on top,
Mascara.


CHEEKS: Love Radiance
LIPS: Buxom Lip Tarnish in Wardrobe Malfunction


No comments:

Post a Comment