Sunday, September 25, 2011

BE Cares Tenderheart and one other look

I was able to get the new BE care eye shadow Tenderheart. When I first swatched it on my hand it looked like a dark plum base with a mauve pink sheen (hind of like heart with a smoky plum base). But on my eye in this look it looks more brown.

I also got the Buxom Travel in Style Duo with New Orleans buxom lipstick and Tara buxom gloss. It is on sale at sephora for $12 so it was a steal. I really like this duo. The buxom lipstick is more pink than I thought it would be based on the way it looks in the tube.





EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Rock Crystal under brow,
Overjoyed lash to crease,
Tenderheart in crease,
Yoga wet lined on top,
mascara


CHEEKS: Smitten blush
LIPS: New Orleans buxom lipstick with Tara gloss over it

 
 


EYES:

Primetime for eyes,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radaince all over,
Genuine Jade under brow,
Primetime Primer Shadow in Racing green lash to crease,
Sundress lash to crease on inner 1/2ish,
Bermuda in crease,
Bondi beach wet lined on top,
Big and Bright Midnight moon along lower lash line,
FD Curl and Lengthen mascara.


CHEEKS: Floret blush
LIPS: Tara buxom


1 comment:

  1. You're right! Tenderheart DOES look more BROWN on your eye!
    What a soft, neutral look for daytime!!!

    Your Jade Sundress Bermuda Bondi Beach look makes me want to take a tropical vacation!

    ReplyDelete