Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer-y neutrals and a cool look for an evening out

The first look was inspired by a discussion on Bare Escentuals Addicts about captivate. Captivate will be in one of the new kits in the August 12th QVC show. So I decided to wear it.

The second look was what I wore last night. Floret looks really good with Las Vegas, I think.

I got finally ordered the colour shift kit and cheek tint kits from Sephora, they should be here wednesady and I can't wait! The new Buxom Lip Tarnish is now in stock online so I ordered wardrobe malfunction and caught on tape. I really can't wait to try those. So hopefully I will have a bunch of new stuff to swatch and wear next week.




EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Queen Phyllis Matte under brow,
Big and Bright in Black Gold smudged along upper lash line,
Blushing Bronze in crease,
Captivate lash to crease,
Buxom Amplified mascara.


CHEEKS: Boost Blush
LIPS: Pretty Amazing Bravado





EYES:
PTFE Brightening Pearl,
Tiara under brow,
Fog lash to crease,
Friday lash into crease on outer 1/2ish and dry lined on lower lash line,
French Navy dry lined on top,
FDVM in Blue black.


CHEEKS: Floret blush
LIPS: Las Vegas Buxom with Tarte Charmed over it in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment