Monday, August 8, 2011

Purples: Skinny Dip, Magnificent Pearl, Merlot

Skinny Dip is an old favorite but I haven't worn it in a while so I decided to do a look around it. Magnificent pearl was on my mind beacuse it is one of the free gift eye shadows that BE.com is giving away with any $60 order. Merolt is a colour I thought I didn't like but I think I like it in this combo. I put mascara on my lower lashes today, which I don't noramlly do, I'm not sure if I like it.



EYES:
PTFE Brightening Opal,
Skinny Dip dry lash to brow,
Skinny Dip foiled lash to crease,
Magnificent pearl lash into crease on outer 1/3ish,
Merlot in T and blended into magnificent pearl,
Buxom 5" Stiletto lined on top,
Buxom mascara top and bottom.

CHEEKS: Pink Ribbon
LIPS: Bavarian creme lipstick with Birthday cake gloss over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment