Monday, July 18, 2011

Two looks: Dark and Diffused crease

I used the same method for both of these looks. I wanted to make sure my outer corner and crease were dark but I also wanted it to look diffused. So I did the lid colour and then used the darker colour first and then the medium toned shade over it. I think it worked really will with the High Shine colour. I think the second look looked better in person.


EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
KVD ? under brow,
High Shine Frost lash into crease,
Crown in crease and outer corner,
Rebirth lash into and above crease on outer 1/2ish,
KVD Lucifer wet lined on top,
Falsies mascara.


CHEEKS: Pink Petal
LIPS: Tarte Hope with Fruit Punch gloss over it.





EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Siren lightly under brow
Olive mist lash to crease,
Jade in crease and outer corner,
Peacock lash into and above crease on outer 1/2ish,
MAC Deep blue green wet lined on top,
Buxom mascara.


CHEEKS: 100% Pure Chiffon blush
LIPS: Sydney Buxom with KVD Sexer glosss over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment