Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bare Escentuals: The Royal Treatment

I fianlly got the Royal Treatment collection from Bare escentuals. The first shipment got lost in the mail so it took forever for me to get it, but it was worth the wait. Both eye colours are beautiful. The blue, Crown, it a nice teal leaning blue (it is similar to TLC) with green sparkles in it. King looks peach in the pot but it definitly looks like a light gold on the eye. The lipgloss is called Beignet and it is a sheer peachy gold colour. I don't love the gloss but it's okay. Both King and Crown are worth having. I ended up using at least one of them in three of the looks I did this week.

The first look is just the Royal Treatment collection by itself.



EYES:

TFSI, wr/cr,
King lash to brow,
Crown lash into crease on outer 1/3ish,
Crown wet lined on top,
mascara.


LIPS: London with Beignet over it.


The second look is a typical fall look.



EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
King under brow,
Kiko lash to crease,
Beutiful Autumn in crease,
Spark in V ish,
Tiger's eye wet lined on top,
mascara.


CHEEKS: Joyous Jennifer
LIPS: Apricot quick stick with Smashbox candid over it.

 
In the last look I wanted to play with the green in Crown. This look reminded me of how much I love Azalea blush.
 


EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
Tiara under brow,
Buxom Saint bernard lash to crease,
Crown in crease,
King lash to creas on inner 1/3ish,
Envy blended into crown on outer 1/3ish,
Black Leather wet lined on top,
mascara.


CHEEKS: Azeala Blush
LIPS: Fruit Cocktail gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment