Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Dolled Up

Ulta had a the all Dolled up kit for 20% off last week so I caved and got it. I already had both colours but I really love 1960 and wanted to have an extra. I don't even remember the last time I used mystic, but I do remember not liking it very much. But as with all BE you must give it a second and third chance before you give up on it completely. So I decided to try Mystic as a crease colour and I'm really glad I did. It looks really nice in the crease and I think the overall look turned out well. The Dolled up collection has a mini 1960's, mini Mystic, mini Primetime for eyes, the full tapered shadow brush and a pink bad with a mirrior. It is a really cute set.
Phobe didn't come in this set and it doesn't look this bright in real life lighting. There are just some colours the photograph this way (Turquoise sea, jade, grape, blueberry).



  EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
1960 lash to brow,
Mystic in crease,
Phobe wet lined on top,
Rimmel Volume curling mascara in black.


CHEEKS: Compassion
LIPS: Birthday Cake gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment