Friday, November 4, 2011

Bare Escentuals November 2011 TSV on QVC

It's that time of year again! The November TSV will be presented on QVC on Nov. 18th (I think). This year it is called Bare Luxury. This kit contains a Ready Duo in Phenomenon, two Round the clock liners (one Navy and one Brown), two glosses (one in Berry and one is a peachy pink), Rose Gold Radince, Full Tapered Shadow Brush, Flawless Application Face Brush and a gold clutch.

What I like about this year's TSV is that it is mostly colour products. I love that you get two glosses and eye liners. I also like that you get a Reday duo. This is a nice way to try a few of the Ready shadows and of getting a good range of colours (if you get it on Auto-delivery). Leslie posted on Facebook that she had made a video that included a sneek peek of up coming duos and bags so maybe we will get to see what's coming.

The gloss in this kit is a new kind of gloss. It is called Moxie and some have speculated that since the Buxom line is supposed to be exclusive to Sephora Moxie is going to take the place of Buxom in the Bare Escentuals line. The Moxie gloss smells like a regular Altoid. It has a somewhat stong peppermint scent. It does have a slight cooling effect but I think it must have different ingredients. My husband will not come near me when I'm wearing a Buxom because the buxoms burn his lips really bad but he kissed me with the moxie gloss on and had no reaction. So if you couldn't wear the buxoms you might be able to wear the Moxie gloss. I like the texture and opacaty of the gloss and I think it lasts a little longer than an average gloss. I also really like the angled doe foot applicator. 

Overall I think the Nov TSV is worth getting on A-D because it is a good value and has lots of great products in it this year. The eye shadow duo is very nice (I love the purple!) and the Rose Gold Radiance is really pretty-I think this works really well as a blush. 






I don't really like the Round the Clock Liners so I just used some Big and Bright liners in similar colours.



EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Azure Iris (R) lightly lash to brow then more heavily lash to crease,
Swanky (R) in crease and outer corner,
Big and Bright Midnight Moon upper and lower lash line,
FDVM in Blue Black.


CHEEKS: Rose Gold Radiance
LIPS: Dare Devil Moxie Gloss





EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radiance all over,
Rock Crystal under brow,
Golden Iris (R) lash to crease,
Incandescent in crease and outer corner,
Big and Bright Black Gold liner top and bottom lashes with Incandescent smudged over it,
FD Curl and Lengthen mascara.
CHEEKS: Rose Gold Radiance
LIPS: Wild One Moxie Gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment