Monday, June 6, 2011

Buxom Hot Ticket

All I can say is that I love this kit! Beagle is beautiful!! I really wish I did not use steel as a crease colour because it takes away from the beauty of beagle. Using a light pink or white highlighter with beagle and the Black Jasper liner looks awesome--I should have stopped there. It is the perfect look for a summer wedding, really it is just a great look. I used Saturday as the highlight but Tiara, snowflake, snow or any pale pink would look great. I think Beagle is my new favorite buxom pup!




EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Saturday under brow and inner corner,
Buxom Stay There Beagle lash into crease,
Steel in crease and outer corner,
Buxom Insider liner in Black Jasper top and bottom,
Buxom Mascara.


CHEEKS: Faux Tan, Avant-Garden blush
LIPS: Dani Buxom

1 comment: