Monday, May 9, 2011

Cocker Spaniel and Alive

I had really bad allergies all weekend. I have never had a reaction like that, my eyes were all puffy and my face was red--it was terrible. But I think I'm getting back to normal today.

I thought I would were a few of my buxom eye shadows today since I will be getting a few more soon. There are two new kits at Sephora with new buxom eye shadow colours in them. I can't wait to get them.

I usually use the buxom shadows as a base and then put the mineral shadows over them. But today I blended Schnauzer over Alive and it worked out great.




EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Eye Bright under brow,
Buxom Stay There Cocker Spaniel lash to crease,
Alive lash into and above crease on the outer 1/2ish,
Buxom Stay There Schnauzer blended into the crease part way and outer corner and along lower lash line,
Sailor wet lined on top and bottom,
Black Tea mascara.


CHEEKS: Vivacious blush
LIPS: Las Vegas Buxom lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment