Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bare Escentuals Color Shift: Lilac/Grey and Bronze/Green

Before I get to the looks I have it on good authority (Jess) that Bravon will have a wedding makeup page on the Bare Escentuals website starting around May 12th. Many of you are big fans of Bravon and his work so I know this is exciting news. I know I'm excited. I will probably do some of the looks from the page once it's up. I can't wait to see what he comes up with!

The color shift colour are interesting. The lilac is very light and pretty. I put the colour in the crease first and blended it out to make it turn grey then I gently patted it lash to crease to keep the shinner lighter lilac colour. I find that the lilac/grey does not produce a dramatic difference in colour when you blend it out but it creates a difference in texture. When blended out it is very soft and almost matte looking. Hopefully you will beable to see it in the pictures.

There is a dramatic difference with the Bronze/green colour. I used the same method for both looks. The green is a nice bright mossy green and the bronze is a light nude-ish bronze.




EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Eye Bright under brow,
Color shift lilac/grey blended out in crease and outer corner and gently patted lash to crease on inner3/4,
Stila smudge pot in black lined top and bottom,
Falsies mascara.


CHEEKS: Avant-Garden blush
LIPS: Tarte Hope






EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance,
50/50 mix well rested/clear radince all over,
Lemonade under brow,
Color shift Bronze/green blended out to green in crease and outer corner then patted on lash to crease on inner 2/3,
Big and Bright liner in Black Gold,
Flawless definition volumizing mascara.

CHEEKS: Vintage peach blush
LIPS: Clinique Bamboo Pink lipstick


2 comments:

  1. Great looks. Don't you love these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are great. when you pat them on they almost have the high shine texture.

    ReplyDelete