Thursday, August 19, 2010

KC Royals look

Last week I went on a mini vacation. I went to Kansas City with my family. We went to the Negro Leagues baseball museum and the jazz museum as well as a Royals game. So of course I had to wear Royals colours (even though they were playing the Yankees and I have watched them since I was a kid). This is the look I did for the game.

While I was in KC I went to the Oak Park Mall Boutique and Sephora so I got a few new colours. I got Buxom Stay there in Pug, the new charity colour Unforgettable, Dakota, and Here Kitty. Before I left I also ordered the Girlfriend Collection and the Royal Treatment collection. I don't have the Royal treatment collection yet. Hopefully over the weekend I will be able to post some swatches and looks with the new stuff.



EYES:

TFSI, wr/cr,
Clarity under brow,
Denim in crease and outer corner with a little Dakota over it in the outer 1/4 to darken it,
Blue moon lash to crease on outer 2/3,
KVD liner from metal orchestra,
mascara.


CHEEKS: Haute Pink
LIPS: Fruit Cocktail gloss

3 comments:

  1. oh fun look! ha...i wish i'd known you were here - i would have met you out at oak park! i live about 10 min from there!!!
    lyn (flowerparts from MM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would have been fun! I'm sure I'll be back that way at some point. I will let you know next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good :) always good to meet others with similar addictions :) haaa...have a great weekend!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete