Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bare Escentuals Girlfriend Collection

The Girlfriend collection was released a few weeks ago on QVC. Hopefully it will be in stores as well because it is really pretty. It is a simple classic look. Both of the shadows have a sheen so they are not quite matte. I like both colours a lot the darker colour is a blue/grey and the lighter colour is a light pink. I as usual did not use the liner pencil that came with it. The first time I wore this I wore french navy as the liner and I got lots of compliments. In the picture I am wearing foliage which looks more like the liner that it came with. I really love the blush that comes with this set. It is a nice soft pink. BE has been putting out some fantastic blushes lately!!





EYES:
TFSI, wr/cr,
BFF lash to brow more heavily lash to crease,
KIT in crease,
Foliage wet lined on top,
mascara.

CHEEKS: TTYL blush
LIPS: Leaslie Buxom

No comments:

Post a Comment