Thursday, April 22, 2010

Touched by Truth

I did this look in response to the mirror image challenge on Majyk this week (http://www.majykal.com/forums/index.php ). I din't think I would like it because I've been indifferent to pictures I've seen with neutral lids and blue liner, but I really like it. I also like that this is a really quick and easy look for days when you are in a hurry. I like that it is simple but still has some personality.

As a side note I am really liking the UDPP Eden. I love that it neutralizes my lids but doesn't dry them out like the regular UDPP. I would really love it if they came out with a version of eden that was less yellow and more neutral.


EYES:
UDPP Eden,
TSS Touched by truth las to crease,
BE Ell-if-I-know wet lined on top,
Last blast fusion mascara.
CHEEKS: Pearl Blossom
LIPS: Cupcake gloss

2 comments:

  1. Love this one Becky! I don't think I ordered Touched by Truth but I am sure I can find a decent substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have one. One turkey trotting and eggnog hangover are similar. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete