Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Orange You Glad I Was Born

It was DH's birthday yesterday so I decided to try to wear his favorite colour on my eyes. His favorite colour--Orange! So this is a mellowed out orange look. The world needs you by itself looked electric so I used some bronzy coppery colours to tone it down a smidge.


I also bought Last Blast Fusion this weekend. It is supposed to be a combination of their length and volume formulas. I like it but it isn't that much different than the kind that comes in the orange tube. It is a bit clumpy on the brush but it is not clumpy once I put it on.






EYES:
UDPP Eden,
TSS The World Needs you lash to crease,
KVD Meditation in the crease and blended above the crease,
KVD Rebekah in the crease and outer corner,
KVD Sugar Skull under brow,
KVD Tijuana dry lined on top and bottom,
Lash Blast Fusion mascara.
CHEEKS: Flowers
LIPS: Clinique Nudes

No comments:

Post a Comment