Friday, December 20, 2013

A look with Pond

A friend on Facebook was looking at old Bare Escentuals kits and posted about how the Ponder kit was always a challenge to use. So here is my attempt to make Pond wearable. Pond is blue green and I think would look better with white or something like Faith. But here it is with envy (also in the kit).

Envy lash to brow, Pond lash into crease and then heavily on the lid, a little more envy over pond on the inner corner, BE Black liquid liner, and Live (I think this was in the kit too) dry along lower lash line.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I remember a LOT of ladies on the makeup forums NOT liking this kit, and it is one of my all time favorites!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely look! It's the perfect choice for that lovely top you are wearing in the first photo!
    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete